September 6, 2009

Tan Wedding

I've lived in California my whole life, all 33 years of it. Sadly enough, I really haven't explored many of the treasures that can be found within the Golden State. Don't get me wrong, I've been to many parts of California, but there is so much more to see. Take the city of Carmel for instance. Carmel by the Sea is only about 5 minutes south of Monterey (a city I've been to many times), but it wasn't until this last year that I actually went there for the first time. If it were not for Leon and Cheryl having their wedding in Carmel, who knows when I would have gone there.

Below are some of the photos from Leon and Cheryl's wedding. A quick note, the Tan's were married at Mission Ranch, owned by actor Clint Eastwood. We were hoping he would stop by and have a dance with Cheryl, but I guess he wasn't in town.

Cheryl looked beautiful, as you will see, and Leon brought his Singapore style to complement. Thank you for the privilege to photography your wedding.

No comments: