September 1, 2009

Kucera Sisters

Ariat is company I had the privilege of working with a lot last year. I photographed well over a thousand items for them consisting of boots, belts, bags, hats, gloves, shirts, and a number of other products they sell. Even though their focus is "performance footwear and apparel brand for equestrian athletes," they have a casual line of shoes that can be found in stores such as Nordstroms, and they have motorcycle and work boots as well. Check out their website to learn more about them: http://ariat.com/

On one of the photo shoots I met Kirsty who was modeling Ariat's breeches. Towards the end of the shoot I expressed my interest in wanting to photograph horses, so she invited me to her ranch to photograph her horses. Here are some of the photos I took of Kirsty, her sister Hollie, Tuck and Goose (their horses).

No comments: