September 5, 2009

Partying with the Papageorge Family

I love the Greek culture. Every now and then my wife and I say if we could choose one culture to be born into it would be the Greek culture. If you have no clue what I am talking about, go to a Greek festival, or spend time around some Greek families. We love the friendliness of the people, the food, the music, and the dancing (not that I have any skills in this area, but I enjoy participating and watching it).

With all that being said, I was so glad the Papageorge family contacted me to photograph Petros and Nicole's wedding rehearsal dinner. The rehearsal dinner could not have been held on a more fitting property in Atherton. I started off photographing family portraits then captured the night as it unfolded.

Thank you Tom and Joanna for the privilege of photographing your wonderful family.

No comments: