June 13, 2009

Peter and Jessica Lu's Wedding

Peter and Jessica had a very relaxed wedding. . . it was great. Here's a little story to give you an idea of what I'm talking about.

I rolled up on the scene as make-up artist Camille Monique was applying some finishing touches to Jessica. Peter was at the house where Jessica and her bridesmaids were getting ready. After I took some photos at the house of the two of them we headed on over to the church. While I was taking photos of Jessica at the church I wanted to have Peter join in some of the photos, but when I went to get him he was having his hair cut . . . on his wedding day . . . right there in a room at the church. I thought it was so funny, who does that? Not only that, but who brings scissors to a wedding? Most people are a little stressed on their wedding day. . .  not Peter. Later I found out that Peter's friend is a Master Hair Stylist in Beverly Hills.

Here are just a few of the photos from their wedding day.

For more info about Jessica's Make-up Artist, Camille Monique http://www.camillemonique.com/
For more info about Peter's Master Hair Stylist friend, Hiroshi http://hiroshibeverlyhills.com/

No comments: