August 16, 2011

“Steeling” Fashion (Part 4) with Nicole Wrightson

“Steeling” Fashion (Part 4) with Nicole Wrightson

I would like you to meet our final model Nicole Wrightson. I met Nicole when she was a young girl  playing on the monkey bars behind the school that I used to work at, when I was a glorified babysitter. Fast forwarding to the present, I saw Nicole at a Pacific Athletic Club event where my wife Melanie was one of the hair stylist from L Salon performing mini hair make overs to the guests. I contacted her shorty after the event to see if she wanted to model in our fashion photo shoot and she was more then willing to be apart of it. Each model faced some kind of obstacle during the shoot and poor Nicole’s was  the cold weather. She froze the entire shoot but acted like it was no big deal and pushed through those goose bumps and we were able to create some incredible photos of her. 

Thank you again to all of those who participated in the shoot:
Hair and Make-Up : Melanie Meyer 
Stylist: Kelly Shouey
Location: San Mateo Artistic Iron Works, Owner Lui Manzon Jr.
Video: Chris Hudson with Still Light Studios
Models: Audrey Proulx, Lauren Rodenberg, Jordan Issa, Nicole Wrightson

Check out some of the awesome photos...







No comments: