April 19, 2009

Burlingame Family Portraits with the Rossi Family

I was first introduced to this location about 20 years ago by my mom, who is a photographer as well. She is the visionary behind Dorothy Meyer Photography. It's funny, I used to come here to assist her on her portraits. I would change her lenses, hold the reflector, straighten out client's clothes, make the kids laugh, and load her film (yes, I learned photography "back in the day" with film cameras, on a Hasselblaud 501CM and a Maymia RB).

Everytime I go to a location I have been to before I try to find new areas within it to use for backdrops. On this occasion I had the opportunity to photograph the Rossi family here. The Rossi's were truly a pleasure to photograph and I thought the photographs turned out great.

No comments: